Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Day 38: Long Leave

Yeah, long leave.... post-exam laziness...I hope you understand.

Watched a few good movies in between. But won't describe any today, it sounds like another IMDB. I don't know how to liven up the blog... if anybody has any suggestions I can of course take them in.

I just want to share with everybody whenever I watch a good movie, specially when it's not that popular or didn't get its due credit. Moreover, I can feel what movie is good for which mood... and I want to tune that up for you too... but you gotta interact with me... otherwise this blog is gonna die.

Anyway, I watched Defendor. A good drama movie, that has all the potentials of being a flop and I guess it was, too.

Then, I took care of Pet Detective Jr., it was a long due. Josh Flitter is lovely! Just like he was in Nancy Drew and The Greatest Game Ever Player. But the bad thing was they didn't show even a picture of Jim Carrey... no tribute to the trendsetter!

About the exam... 56 is pass marks, and I will get 57 at least, as far as I calculated. It's a heavy calculation, out of the 2 hours, half an hour went in calculating the positive and negative marks I am going to get. Two exams in one! Kraznocks!

There is a new trend in my home right now, every Saturday I am putting up a show for Harry Potter movies... for my mom and sister. It has been a month now and we are really enjoying this routine. Both of them like Harry Potter but haven't seen most of the movies, at least not at a stretch. And I can watch movies any number of times... so lets not count me.

Well... I will be logging out now. Nothing else comes to mind.. Bye. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment