Monday, July 19, 2010

Day 29, 30 & 31: One Month Old

Yup, the blog is one month old now. Maybe because, Google doesn't yet have the utilities of deleting blogs that nobody reads. Will take that opportunity to rejoice anyway... while it lasts.

What I did last 2 days? Nothing much. Regular household work, groceries and stuff. Sunday had a little get-together with friends for a sister's permanent-job-party. Food was not heavenly and we realized it when the service turned out to be even worse. But that wasn't the point of a get-together, so we enjoyed anyway. Well, a little delicious ice-cream terminated the night quite well.

Had the opportunity to access internet of course, just didn't find my right mind in anywhere. Read my own novel over again and felt satisfied as it still inflicted me with the emotions I wanted it to contain while writing. Like my blog, even it don't have much readers. Well, at least the blog is published!

Found out that my MBA back-paper exam was on the coming Friday. No, didn't get scared. Never do... that's why I never study much either... and never get a very good score. Don't care much; hope I knew this feeling when I started MBA, wouldn't have wasted 45000 Rs in this crap then, just to get another "feather" in my cap!

Had a small quarrel with Mom... we don't have the same sensibilites in reaching out each other... so those stuff happen. I am a much better person now though, don't let the anger out much.

Watched Inception.
Brilliant movie. Brilliant director. Christopher Nolan is an extraordinary genius.
Found some similarities with Matrix, but that didn't decrease the quality of this movie as there was no hint of borrowing topics or story elements. The multiple dimensions of subconscious reality just made my simple mind go crazy. Reality and Illusion crossing path is my favorite topic, makes me think if I am real either. Yeah, the word you are looking for is - lunatic.

Found out that Dark City was an inspiration behind this movie. So watched that.
Wow! Another good one. Had even more similarities with Matrix. Loved the end scene.

Decided not to write movie review, not today at least.

Didn't do a single piece of work. Okay, maybe one piece of work. Wasted my time on internet, like any other day. Realized that time is running out and did nothing about it, like any other day. Laughed at myself... laughed at others... laughed at pointless laughing.

Blabbered in my blog... and then ended today's post. Full Stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment